iPipe Services win contract with QGC to maintain their upstream network
5 July 2018
iPipe Services have won a maintenance services contract on transmission pipelines and gathering networks for QGC.
iPipe’s experience coupled with its specialist services, new technologies and execution methodologies designed for the gas industry will deliver significant operational efficiencies and a reduction in cost across QGC’s assets during maintenance operations.
Matthew Beach, iPipe Services’ Board Chair, said “This contract win recognises iPipe’s maintenance and emergency response capability, and strengthens our established relationship with QGC. iPipe delivers a wide range of innovative services across its steel pipeline and HDPE gathering networks as this is at the core of our business. Our product services include process and construction operations enabling the company to offer end-to-end solutions.”
With warehouse and office facilities in Chinchilla, iPipe Services is well positioned to successfully deliver this contract. As an Australian owned company iPipe will support local communities by employing a skilled workforce within the Surat Basin and support local companies through the hire of equipment and materials.
Notes to editors:
1. Formed in 2013, iPipe Services is a provider of technology solutions, construction and maintenance services to the oil and gas, mining and utility sectors including:
- Gas Field Construction
- Process and Pipeline Services
- New Technology Development
- Mining Services
- Engineering and Project Management
2. iPipe Services integrates safety, quality and protection of the environment into all its activities, and continuously works to improve operational performance.
3. Media contact: Zoe Gell, Marketing and Communications, 07 3253 4337, firstname.lastname@example.org