iPipe’s market leading position enhanced by Origin contract win
11 July 2018
iPipe Services have won the Nitrogen Leak Testing Turnaround (TAR) event contract with Origin across the Surat Basin.
The TAR campaign will comprise maintenance and testing of mechanical equipment within the gas gathering network, including gas processing facilities and gas compression stations.
Utilising innovative mobile nitrogen membrane units, specialist proprietary equipment and a multi-skilled local work force will allow iPipe’s experienced team to deliver significant maintenance efficiencies.
Richard Schokman, iPipe’s Board Director, said “Industry is heavily focused on operations and maintenance. iPipe’s foundations, built on process services, mean that it is well positioned to execute this contract safely and efficiently. The company has demonstrated capabilities not just in Greenfield construction and Brownfield field maintenance but also with TAR events. This contract win reflects the faith major operators have in iPipe as the company continues to grow.”
This win, coupled with other recent successful Greenfield and Brownfield contracts, establishes the company as a market leading maintenance and specialist services provider within the Coal Seam Gas (CSG) sector.
Notes to editors:
1. iPipe Services is a provider of technology solutions, construction and maintenance services to the oil and gas, mining and utility sectors including:
- Gas Field Construction
- Process and Pipeline Services
- New Technology Development
- Mining Services
- Engineering and Project Management
2. iPipe Services integrates safety, quality and protection of the environment into all its activities, and continuously works to improve operational performance.
3. A Turnaround (TAR) is a planned, total or partial periodic shut down of a process plant to perform maintenance, overhaul and repair operations and to inspect, test and replace process materials and equipment. It can be one of the most difficult events for an operating plant to conduct.
4. The first scope of work will run to the end of 2019.
5. Media contact: Zoe Gell, Marketing & Communications: 07 3252 4337, email@example.com