Scope of work
iPipe Services were engaged to assist with a loss of containment Emergency Response identified by a client.
Solutions and results
Our team operate locally so were already in the area and able to mobilise a crew quickly to effectively respond to the loss of containment.
Using our nitrogen tracer technology and experienced operators ensured rapid and accurate identification of the leak location and repairs in a short timeframe.
Once the team arrived on site, the asset was:
- Pressurised with nitrogen to identify the location of the leak.
- The area was excavated to expose the damaged asset.
- The pipeline was then isolated and verified to be de-pressurised.
- The damaged asset was replaced, service tested and recommissioned.
- The area was then backfilled, reinstated and returned to the client.
- Nitrogen injection using propriety membrane technology for leak location Hydro vac & live dig excavation
- Squeeze off isolation and verification
- HDPE welding
- Failure analysis/investigation
- Service testing