Last updated October 2018
- What Personal Identifiable Information (PII) about you is collected by us;
- How we use personal information
- Why we collect personal information
- With whom personal information may be shared
- How you can access and change any personal information we hold about you
- How we will communicate in the unlikely event of a data breach, and our adherence to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) where relevant
- What security information and protocols are in place to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information
- How you can contact us in relation to your personal information
Status as a client
Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
iPipe Services does not collect PII about you except for when you provide that information voluntarily through communication channels provided on this website or on our social media channels.
On providing PII, all information about you will be used solely for the purpose to which you have consented. We will never share your information with third parties unless required by law.
Personal Identifiable Information (PII) we may collect:
- Basic user information, such as your name, email address, and phone number;
- Other background, contact and demographic information such as your occupation, user name on social media.
- Messages in response to comments on our company LinkedIn page.
Information we may collect automatically
- We collect non-personal information in aggregate to track our website data such as the total number of visits to our website, the number of visits to specific areas of our website, and the domain names of our website visitors’ internet service providers.
- We may collect information in relation to your Internet Protocol (IP) address when visiting our website if we are running Adwords and remarketing campaigns at the time of your visit.
How we collect personal information
We may collect your personal information from you including and not limited to any of the following circumstances:
- You visit our website
- You visit our social media pages
- You request information about our products and services
- You correspond with us via letter, email, telephone, or any other mode of information.
If at any time, you provide personal or other information about someone other than yourself, you warrant that you have that person’s consent to provide such information for the purpose for which you provide it to us.
Sharing of your personal information
iPipe Services may occasionally hire third party organisations to provide services on our behalf. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. iPipe takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
To ensure that your PII remains correct; please advise us if your details provided change so that we can ensure the information we hold about you is correct.
Access to personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. iPipe Services reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Storage and security of personal information
Personal information may be held in several ways, including:
- In our computer systems or databases, which may include storing data on storage or computer systems provided by third party suppliers or in a cloud; and/or
- In paper records.
You acknowledge that the security of online transactions and the security of communications sent by electronic means or by post cannot be guaranteed. You provide information to us via the internet or by post at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information where the security of information is not within our control.
If you are a resident of a member of an EU country and the GDPR applies to your PII then we will without undue delay where feasible within 72 hours after we become aware of a data breach, notify the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner in writing if the data breach involves your PII and such a breach is likely to result in serious harm to you. We will also attempt to notify you within a reasonable time after becoming aware of the data breach if the data breach involves your PII.
If you are not a resident of a member of the EU and the GDPR does not apply to your PII and there is a data breach, we will we notify the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner if the data breach involves your PII and such a breach is likely to result in serious harm to your PII. We will also attempt to notify you within a reasonable time after becoming aware of the data breach if it involves your PII.
Right to be forgotten
If you are a resident of a jurisdiction that is a member of the EU and the GDPR applies to your PII:
- You may email us to advise us that your consent is withdrawn; and
- We will subject to the requirements of the GDPR, use all reasonable efforts to remove any PII about you within a reasonable time commencing on the date you advise us.
Contact us about privacy
Ph: +61 (0) 7 3252 4337 between 8am-4pm Monday to Friday
In writing: iPipe Services, 2/112 Fison Avenue, W. Eagle Farm, QLD 4009