Innovation can be a new idea, a more effective technology, or a more streamlined process. To innovate is to create a superior solution that not only meets current needs, but looks forward to future market requirements. iPipe Services prides itself in being a leader in innovative design and efficient services and solutions to industry. We consistently deliver high-quality outcomes for our clients, and are constantly evolving our products and strategic processes to drive the pipeline industry forward into new unexplored areas of services and production.
In-house technology team
We have a dedicated in-house technology team based at our Eagle Farm R&D facility with high-level capability to provide effective solutions for our clients. Our investment in R&D has resulted in the creation of new technologies including:
- Streamlining nitrogen generation membrane systems into a small trailer package;
- Intelligent pigging;
- Field compression with minimalised footprint and impact to existing production;
- Equipment with dual test capabilities to streamline the testing process;
- Large bore HDPE squeeze-off systems for isolations on pipelines – pre-qualified for use on DN630 pipes and developing up to DN1200;
- Large bore hot tapping units capable of providing offtakes up to DN400 on existing pipelines;
- Two designs of top-entry low point drain systems that can be retrofitted and removed from service without the requirement to shut in the system;
- Tracer gas leak testing through our membrane technology to detect leaks in underground pipelines;
- Use of hydro jetting systems with live CCTV footage to clear blockages within operating systems; and
- Development of plug technology as an alternative to squeeze-off and valves for flow isolation/diversions up to DN1200.
The use of the above technologies has delivered great value to our clients due to iPipe Services’ ability to identify, adapt and deliver inventive solutions to difficult technical industrial issues.